Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Boring Meals July 27th

My apartment is still a huge mess from the party we threw this weekend which meant that if I wanted to cook I would have to clean the kitchen. So, I had the most boring meals ever.

Breakfast:



A pluot.
Because they are seriously the most delicious fruit I have ever had. Plus I had to run onto the subway. I told Mitch I would meet him at the court house at 11:30. He called me at 11, and I was still fast asleep. I didn't even realize he wasn't still sleeping next to me until I heard his voice on the phone. I'm going to blame my new medicine for that.
I did still get to the court house on timeish. I looked up directions and I could have sworn it said to get off at Pleasant St. Of course there is no Pleasant St. There is Park Place which I also remembered seeing in the directions, but as I got off at Park Place I thought I heard the subway saying that Pleasant st. was the next stop. I ran and jumped back onto the train. Pleasant st. wasn't the next stop. It was Fulton st. So I ended up lost, at South Street Seaport, and decided enough was enough and just took a cab. We did get our marriage license though!!!

Calories:
80

Lunch:



A can of baby corn.
Like I said, I was too lazy to clean. So I looked in the fridge for something that I could eat that didn't involve cooking. In came the baby corn. I was starving so it was pretty good. Also, my cat does not like it which makes eating much more enjoyable. It's hard to enjoy your food with a cat sticking her mouth in it.

Calories:
100

Supper:



Mitch made delicious tacos!!! Which the cat does like. She got locked in the bathroom.

Calories:
804 (woops, can't help it they are so amazingly tasty)

Drinks:

2 cokes!!! That's pretty good for me!
Calories: 272
2 beers
Calories: 306

Total: 1559

Overall not too bad. Especially because I had absolutely no willpower as soon as the word tacos was mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW your picture of Gaius is soo cute!!

    I'm really proud of you. Its really hard to go to a bar and not have too many calorie. (beer has alto). 1559 calories is a good eating goal

    ReplyDelete