Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Outfit - July 27th

I've been having an ongoing struggle with clothes. I love clothes and fashion. But ever since I gained weight many of my cute clothes don't fit anymore. Of course the obvious solution would be to go and buy more clothes, but when I try something on and it doesn't fit I dissolve into a puddle of tears on the floor and refuse to try on anything else. It's incredibly ridiculous.
My solution recently has been to live in either skirts and dresses that are stretchy and thus not evil or skirts and dresses that I made myself. When I make the clothes I know that they'll fit perfectly without the evil judgmental size number anywhere on them.
A second problem I had is that I wanted to make a blog about my quest to lose weight and also my quest to find clothes that were still cute and didn't make me feel like crap wearing them. However, I don't feel comfortable enough to put up pictures of myself on the internet. Last night I found a solution.

Stick Figure Me!!!
Yesterday I needed to wear something nice to go and pick up our Marriage License!!! But I figured it was not too fancy to expose my gonk droid embroidery on my skirt.

1 comment:

  1. OOOHH such a pretty outfit. I'm so totally not biased!

    ReplyDelete