Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Meals - July 28th

Today was slightly more exciting meal wise. Probably because Mitchell buckled down and cleaned the dishes.

Breakfast:

Toast with grape jelly.
Such a disappointment. I woke up all excited for another Pluot and SOMEONE had eaten the last one. Also, they don't even sell Pluots at the fruit cart on the corner :-(.

Calories: 318 (way more than 80, thanks a lot Pluot stealer!)

Lunch:

Cheeseburgers!!!
Technically this was supper since I had a late breakfast. Mitchell was so kind as to make me some cheeseburgers since I was still pretty knocked out from my new medication. Plus he put the taco cheese on it instead of regular sliced cheese since it's super tasty.

Calories: 344 (maybe slightly more, the only cheeseburgers listed in my program included the bun which I didn't have. So I guesstimated.)

Snacks:

Kale Chips! My favorite food in the world. Very few calories but tastier than even potato chips. When I'm snacking I really just want something with salt, which these provides, but there's also a great flavor. Super yummy. And easy to make.

Calories: 155 for a bowlfull

Drinks:

3 Cokes :-( 408 calories
2 cups of red wine 241 calories

Total: 1558! Now just imagine how good I would be if I could stop drinking coke altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kristen! Thats another awesome day of food. Sorry about the pluot :-( it was just so tasty i could not resit having it for breakfast!

    Besides, there were 4. You had two, i had two. That sounds fair to me!

    ReplyDelete