Thursday, July 29, 2010

Outsmarted by the Cat

I just got a new kitten about a month ago. And like most kittens she loves getting into the middle of everything especially when everything involves food.

(And she doesn't even like kale chips, not even a tiny bit)
We've attempted many times to curb this behavior...
First I tried holding her above my head while I ate, not knowing that she kept her special razor claws secret until necessary.

Next I tried putting her into the bedroom. But the bedroom doesn't quite close all the way and she managed to leap into it and push it open. Every single time.

I even resorted to eating my food standing up away from all furniture.

Then we came up with the great idea to just put her in the bathroom, because if she decides to go to the bathroom its fine because she's ALREADY IN THE BATHROOM! Unfortunately this is no longer the punishment it once was.

So now we have to put up with her meowing like a lunatic every time we use the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment