Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ashamed

I wanted to start putting up almost daily pictures of myself mainly as a record and also as an encouragement to myself to put together cute outfits.  Lately I’ve basically been wearing whatever fit and was comfortable because I was too ashamed of my body to go out and get new clothes that actually fit.  I was doing the whole diet and exercise thing partly to gain some sort of control over my body and to no longer be disgusted by it.  I thought I was making progress, finding things I liked about the body I have now but today I had a set back.

I took pictures last night and today uploaded them to my computer.  However, instead of editing the picture and uploading to the blog I deleted them all.  Because I looked fat.  It’s pathetic really.  I look how I look, I should embrace it not be too embarrassed to even bother editing pictures of myself.

So I have made a new pact with myself.  I will take a picture as often as possible and upload every one to this blog, no matter how fat I think I look in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment