Saturday, August 7, 2010

My New Bike!!!

Mitch and I went on an adventure today to find a new bike for me.  I’ve been using his but it’s waaay to big.  So we went to the bike shop on Monster Hill, but they only had mountain bikes.  Then we decided to go to another bike store that I saw on google maps.  I KNEW it was on Central Park West and 80 something street so we decided to walk.

We got to 80th street and hadn’t seen it.  Then Mitch suggested that we go one block west and try to find a starbucks to use the internet.  We turned down the street and there it was!!!!  We magically found it. 

However, once we got help  we ran into another problem.  The store was just evil.  The sales guy kept trying to get me to like ugly boy bikes and said that they didn’t really make girl bikes anymore since girls no longer rode in dresses or skirts.  He said this to me as I stood there WEARING a dress.  So yeah, I kind of want to ride in skirts and dresses. 

bike

I couldn’t take the evil and Mitch was nice enough to tell the guy what I wanted without me actually being there.  He ended up finding an awesome girly bike that I can ride with a skirt.  I’m so excited, we’re going to pick it up on Sunday.  I just hope that evil vampire/devil/bike salesman doesn’t get a commission.

mybike

No comments:

Post a Comment