Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fletcher Diet Experiment Day Two

storyland 170

Day Two of my dieting experiment went pretty well.  I think as a result of these two days I have become a lot less hungry during the day.  I’m more hopeful that something positive might actually come out of this experiment.

Today’s lunch consisted of leftover mushroom fried rice, but I pretty much just picked out the mushrooms and had those.  So a whopping 38 calories for lunch.  The strange thing is I fell satiated after eating it and wasn’t particularly hungry until supper time.

Dinner was sausage and pepper pizza.  I had two and a half slices for 447 calories, a much better number for a meal.  What was more exciting was that I stopped eating when I no longer felt hungry instead of stuffing myself until I get a stomach ache.  The incessant chewing definitely helps with that, I get tired of eating very quickly, but I also think I’m starting to gain more control over my eating.  Everyone knows that the last bites that you take when you’re already full don’t taste very good and just make you feel like crap.  However not taking those bites can be very difficult.  Hopefully this is a behavior that I’ll be able to continue when I start chewing normally again.

The picture is from Farm Follies, an awesome show in Storyland in NH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment