Monday, August 9, 2010

Renaissance Fair!!! Part One

This is my forth time going to the Renaissance fair in upstate-ish NY and this was the best time yet.  I stayed up almost all night Saturday finishing my costume.  Totally worth it, I loved it and I wasn’t hot.  So now some pictures from the day.

My friend Joey and I were at the bow and arrow stand (it must be said that we were pretty drunk at this point) and decided that we needed a picture of us pretending to shoot each other.  Unfortunately we were shut down by the drippy stand guy.  His costume was even super drippy.

arrow1 

arrows2

arrow3

What I wish happened to that drippy stand guy…

arrow4

Then of course we had to try out the ax throwing.

ax

At one point there was a random parade through the streets of the fair.  There were lots of people trying to show off, you could tell, and then one girl walked by and it was so obvious she did not want to be there.  So instead of giving the people who wanted attention my attention I took a pictures of her.

parade

No wonder she looked upset.  I mean people had wings and parrots and stilts.  She was stuck banging on a piece of metal with a hammer.  That has to suck.

More to come soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment