Friday, August 27, 2010

Come ON People

I was riding my bike down fifth avenue today on my way to the zoo and came upon the most annoying bike riders I have ever encountered.  Fifth avenue doesn’t have a dedicated bike lane, but it does have a bus lane with very very few buses.  Perfect for riding a bike in.  Delightful, actually.  Then I got to the Met and saw these toolboxes riding on the sidewalk and riding in a group so they took up the whole thing.  Annoying normally but even worse at a place like the Met that is crawling with people and tourists.  They took the same course as I did all the way to the zoo and the entire time stayed on the sidewalk. 

IMG_0460I only got a clear shot of one of their faces, the mother I suspect, so I will aim all of the shaming upon her.

shameSeriously people, this is why they make bike lanes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment