Friday, August 6, 2010

Bike Ride Number 2

I adventured out for another bike ride, this time deciding to completely avoid Central Park and take the streets to the Hudson River bike path.  Unfortunately this still meant that I had to face the Monster Hill that I couldn’t make it up last time.  However this time I made it!!!  With energy to spare!!!!

monsterhill

I then meandered along the Hudson River bike path which was super pretty.  I also found a lunch stand that served frozen drinks.  So I rewarded myself with a yummy mango daiquiri.  I ended up riding for 6 miles which is awesome for me, and ended up in the garment district where I proceeded to shop for two hours.  I needed lots of fabric for my renaissance costume.  After this I was too tired to ride my bike back the 70+ blocks but luckily I have the most amazing husband in the world and he met me and rode my bike home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment