Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fletcher Diet Experiment Day Three

storyland 172

Today the diet is continuing to go very well in some ways and slightly concerning in others.  Today my total calorie count was 500.  That’s definitely not something I’m going to keep up full time, possibly not even for the rest of the week.  The point of the diet was to not change any eating behaviors and just chew everything a ton.  This has apparently caused me to lose much of my appetite. 

Lunch today was just yogurt.  Low fat yogurt – 80 calories.  Not great but better than yesterday.  Supper was turkey and baby corn.  I ate about 1/8th of the total meal, Mitchell had the rest.  Supper came to about 150 calories.  I know, it’s crazy.  I had one soda, which is actually a big deal because I drink soda like crazy.  Topped everything off with a banana because I felt I should consume more calories, even if I wasn’t particularly hungry at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment