Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diet Experiment Day One Part Two

I managed to get all the way to supper without snacking.  I actually wasn’t even hungry, though that might have been from the slight nausea caused by the incessant chewing of lunch.  Either way, I only consumed about 300 calories before supper.  Which is kind of ridiculous, and definitely not something that I’d be able to do or even should attempt to do everyday.

IMG_0424 

For supper we went out to eat and I got macaroni and cheese.  No idea how many calories were in it but I’m assuming a lot.  It was delicious and I did do the chewing thing for the entire meal.  In the end I ate about half, maybe less.  Plus a couple of french fries that I stole from Mitch.  I’m estimating that I ate about 500 calories for dinner.  Overall for the day I consumed less than 1000 calories. 

There may be something to this diet, at least in the short term.  I ate significantly less than normal and wasn’t dying of hunger like I usually am when I try and cut back.  Finally, why is it impossible to take pretty pictures of food?  I swear the mac and cheese looked delectable in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment